The 2021 SCCA National Convention will be returning to Las Vegas, Nevada, at the South Point Hotel and Casino for four days of engaging and educational presentations, fun social gatherings, the SCCA Annual Meeting, and the SCCA Hall of Fame.
Festivities will begin on Thursday, January 21st, 2021, and will run through Sunday, January 24th, 2021
Fueling the Future
Building on the success of One Team. One Experience, the SCCA 2021 Convention will provide a great opportunity for Members, Region Leaders and Event Leadership to continue the pursuit of our collective Mission of delivering a safe, fun and exciting motorsports experience for enthusiasts. The SCCA 2021 Convention will provide significant value to SCCA leaders by focusing on how we can collectively and collaboratively impact member experience, program experience and leadership experience across 2021 and beyond. In short, we will fuel future SCCA growth by delivering excellence as one team in pursuit of delivering a more unified enthusiast experience.
UPDATE: We just received a note from the Whova team that the 2020 SCCA NATIONAL CONVENTION had a great success in attendee engagement and technology adoption, and proudly won the most proficient organizer competition in 2020 January. The majority of our attendees installed the mobile app we setup with Whova, shared hundreds of photos and actively exchanged messages on the community board. Our attendees also actively communicated with others through the app and messaging in the forums before, during and after the event. It’s been a pleasure to work with the Whova team and we are very glad that our adoption of new event software made a difference. We hope to see everyone again next year!
WHY Should You Attend?
- This is IMPORTANT! This is where it all begins, where voices are heard and decisions made. Be the first to hear the Club’s strategic objectives and goals for the coming year, and learn ways to forward the SCCA Mission, Vision, and Values
- Your REGION will benefit! Develop your leadership skills. Network with Leaders from across the country. Learn to identify and encourage talent and potential within your Region to build stronger leadership and a better future
- Your PROGRAMS will benefit! Develop your organization, marketing, and communication skills. Develop strategies and tools to market your Region, programs and events for your Members
- Your MEMBERS will benefit! Better communication, understanding, and teamwork will build trust and a better Member experience, which means happier Members and positive word-of-mouth
- YOU will benefit! You are a Leader. You stepped up and said you want to make this a better Club. We want to help you do this, and to do that we need you here. While you’re here, have FUN with your fellow Members and Leaders!